Aluminium Shop Fronts & Glazed Units
Manufactured here at our factory unit in Glossop, Door Care and Security Ltd can supply, install and maintain bespoke glazed aluminium entrance and frontage solutions, as well as screens and window units to suit any commercial or industrial application. We only use the finest materials at every stage of the manufacturing process with each unit produced to match your exact specification.
While aluminium units are more expensive than those manufactured from PVCu, they offer some very distinct advantages over their plastic counterparts;
- Aluminium is stronger than PVCu. This means that frames created from aluminium offer a slimmer profile and due to their strength, can support a larger area of glass. As a result, they are very popular with commercial and public buildings such as hospitals, schools and offices.
- Powder coated aluminium is extremely durable and lasts for many years before needing further recoating.
- Aluminium is indefinitely recyclable. The process used to recycle aluminium uses only 5% of the energy use needed to create the initial metal.
- The range of colours that can be used when working with aluminium is vast. All of the frames we manufacture can be supplied in any RAL or BS colour.
- Aluminium is proven to withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions
All of our doors feature integral anti-trap stile finger guards which help to prevent nasty accidents taking place, provide a low ramp threshold which can be used to accommodate wheelchair users as well as pushchairs and prams.
As each unit complements our full range of automated doors and access control systems, our aim is to provide a cost effective, highly attractive and extremely secure entrance and frontage for your premises.
Allow us at Door Care & Security Ltd to guide and assist you through every stage of the project, from design and manufacture through to installation and completion, we shall support you every step of the way.